Membership Hold Request
1. Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than fifteen (15) business days before your forthcoming scheduled renewal date. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment. Membership payments are non-refundable.
2. Membership holds are only permitted under the following circumstances; pregnancy; injury; deployment or; school/work secondment. Evidence may be required.
3. Membership holds are only available for full calendar months.
4. Upon expiration of the hold period requested, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume.
5. If you choose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard cancellation notice requirement is applicable. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is canceled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).
If your request fulfils these terms, then please use the form below to submit your hold request: